At Petersen Advisors, your investment experience will be enhanced by our commitment to providing a wealth of knowledge, trust, and the highest level of professionalism available. Helping our clients attain their wealth objectives remains our primary focus. From securities and asset management, to annuities and insurance, your financial professional can select from a wide array of products and services offered by Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc. to meet your investment strategies and goals.
- Stocks (Listed, OTC, Options, ADRs, Convertibles/Preferred
- Bonds (Corporate, Government and Agency, Municipal, Zero Coupon)
- Mutual Funds (Expense Analyzer, Unit Investment Trusts, Money Market Investment)
- Annuities (Fixed and Variable)
- Other accounts (Asset Management, Cash Management, Certificates of Deposit, Wrap Fee Accounts, Checking/Check Writing/VISA)
- Estate Planning
- Investment Advisory Services
- Sophisticated strategies for high-net-worth clientele (Equity collars, Exercising employee stock options, Restricted stock, Hedging solutions)
- Managed investment banking deals (Resulting in credit facilities or other strategic business plans)
- Account Protection On behalf of Petersen Advisors, Pershing provides account protection for the total net equity of your securities positions and cash in your account. Of that total, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) provides $500,000 of net equity protection, including $100,000 for claims for cash awaiting reinvestment (SIPC protection). Pershing provides the additional protection (excess SIPC) on the same terms as SIPC through a commercial insurer. The commercial insurer, through which Pershing provides excess SIPC, is Customer Asset Protection Company (CAPCO), a licensed New York insurer. Account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments.
online account access
Our clients have complimentary, 24/7 access to view the activity in their accounts on a real-time basis, as well as charts and stock quotes.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor and Member FINRA/SIPC. Petersen Advisors and Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc. are separate entities.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.